WHat is twitter?
Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length. Updates are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends (delivery to everyone being the default).
Why does Westside use Twitter?
We want to connect you with other Westsiders and keep you informed on what's happening in the life and ministry of Westside Church.
How would I benefit from using Twitter?
1. It will connect you with other Westsiders (and non-Westsiders, for that matter)
2. You'll always know what's going on at Westside Church as we connect many tweets to our website
3. We'll frequently post recommendation tweets such as books, music, blogs, websites, etc.
4. You can ask questions and post comments
5. It's fun and free
How do I get connected to the Westside Twitter?
1. Go to www.twitter.com and sign up for a free account
2. Navigate to www.twitter.com/westside_church (if you see our mustard yellow avatar, you're in the right place)
3. Click Follow underneath the avatar
Other fun applications to enhance your Twitter experience: